To retrieve your my.uen login and password go to https://my.uen.org/ and click the "Forgot Login?" link. Type in the email address associated with your account and click the "Send Login" button. If you don't receive an email from the system you may have typed in an email address that is not associated with your account.
If you no longer have access to the email address associated with your my.uen account, use the contact us form at https://www.uen.org/contact_form.php and we can update the email address associated with your my.uen account and have the system resend your login information.
Please allow 30 days to process the registration form/payment and to input grades after it has been submitted to our office. It is highly advised that you check your SUU portal prior to ordering a transcript.
If you are on your school's network go to Utah's Online Library and the login information is in the bottom left box of the page. If you are at home you can login to my.uen and click on the "Utah's Online Library" link in the Services and Tools section. One you are on the Utah's Online Library page the login information is in the bottom left box on the page. Please do not share this login information on any public webpage.
Course credit is offered through the Utah State Board of Education (USBE) via MIDAS and/or Southern Utah University (SUU). You will be able to see your course credit on your MIDAS account or your SUU transcript. If you are unable to locate your credit at either institution, please reach out to UEN Professional Development at firstname.lastname@example.org
First ensure that you are at the correct URL for the UEN Canvas instance. It should be uen.instructure.com. Click on the link that says Forgot Password and enter your email address. If you do not get an email stating that your password can be reset within a few minutes please email UEN Professional Development at email@example.com.
You can submit your credit decision by going to the homepage of your course and selecting the "Course Credit" tab. Make sure to fill out the 'click for credit' quiz to submit your choice. However, If you are submitting your credit choice more than a week after the course has ended, you will need to contact UEN Professional Development at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. After selecting the course, click on "Discussions" on the right hand bar.
2. Click on the "Discussion" button in the upper right-hand corner
3. After clicking on the discussion button, it will formulate a discussion board page for you. Give, your discussion board post a title and then in the "text" section fill out your writing prompt.
4. On the right-hand side (or bottom of the page if your browser is shrunk smaller than full size), you can select pages, images, and files to hyperlink into and/or upload into your discussion board post.
5. Scroll down to select its due date, upload files, attach it to different class sections, determine if it's a group discussion, and allow for other features (ex. determining if it's graded).
6. Scroll down further and look to the bottom right-hand corner to either save the document for later or save and publish it to your course.
1. On your Canvas dashboard, go to the left menu and click on "Courses." Then select which course you would like to edit.
2. Once you reach your courses, click on "Modules" on the left-side bar.
3. In the modules section, click on the dark blue button titled "Module" in the upper right hand corner.
4. Once you've clicked on the module button a pop-up box will show up. Add the name or week of your module. Examples include: "Module 1, Module 1 etc.", "Week 1, Week 2, Week 3, etc." or personalized module names based on the subjects, sections, and topics of your courses. You can also add pre-requisites to opening the module or indicate the date you want your module to open for viewing.
5. Once you name your module you can then either drag and drop files into the module or click on the plus (+) sign in the upper right-hand corner. Once clicked, a pop-up box button will appear so that you can select the assignments, pages, discussion boards, quizzes etc. that you want to add to your module.
6. To navigate to the right spot click in the "Add" dropdown menu at the top to select the type of item you want to link to your module, then scroll down to find the exact one you need.
7. To move sections of your module around, click on the three vertical dots in the upper left-hand side of the specific module. Then click on "Move Module" to adjust it's placement.