Skip to main content

Find what you need in our searchable FAQ.

I am missing credit for a UEN course that I took. How can I get this fixed?

78 views   |   2 Vote this question as useful.   1 Vote this question as not useful.   |   Last updated on Sep 21, 2020   


Course credit is offered through the Utah State Board of Education (USBE) via MIDAS and/or Southern Utah University (SUU). You will be able to see your course credit on your MIDAS account or your SUU transcript. If you are unable to locate your credit at either institution, please reach out to UEN Professional Development at